Last night, Thursday, I managed to log what will be my fastest longest run. It wasn't Really fast, and it wasn't Really long, but it was 12 miles at the most aggressive pace that i can manage right now. My theory is that to follow with a 4 mile run this morning kind of gives me the dead body feeling that one usually gets when they go out for 3 hours or so. I'm trying desperately to avoid the heinous long runs. No time, not enough training, and trying something new for a change. Next week I bounce back up for a longer run plus recovery soon after.
Today i got my swim and run in early, and spent the day organizing my life enough that I feel alright about leaving for an entire month. Looking forward to challenging workouts this weekend and getting on into this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment