seven weeks left until ironman canada and here i am working through my ironman lite training program. things are getting a little busy and a little crowded so i thought i'd post my remaining oak park workouts so my buddies will join me! Today's 6AM ride was nice, but a bit lonely.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
attack!
OK, maybe it was a real bee sting. I spent Monday night on the couch downstairs with giant ice pack on my swollen, itchy sting area. I gave myself cancelled workouts Tuesday, which felt like the right thing to do, and skipped swimming this morning (Wednesday). I'm feeling better, but tired and now anxious about getting back into the groove. Trying to behave intelligently from here on out. Lots of trip preparation to do and pouring rain. So it goes. Sometimes things don't turn out like we plan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment