seven weeks left until ironman canada and here i am working through my ironman lite training program. things are getting a little busy and a little crowded so i thought i'd post my remaining oak park workouts so my buddies will join me! Today's 6AM ride was nice, but a bit lonely.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Cycling Friendly Town
So many people wonder why I'm always complaining about riding where we live. Well, on this sunny morning, although I didn't bother to work out, I got on my bike and rode around the intersection a bit. Not only is there No Traffic, but there's an unobstructed straightaway of about a mile going either direction from Jodi and Bill's. I always think, if we even had something as simple as this in Oak Park it would be a suitable alternative to those folks who choose to sit on their trainer for two to four hours at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment