Today I wake up with incredibly sore neck, arms, shoulders, puss filled tachederm and knee that feels fine as long as i don't think about running or cycling. So it goes. After all the upset this week I had secretly planned on running about two or two and a half hours today, recovering from long ride yesterday, and putting it all away for the road trip. Now, hours later, i sit on my bed and stare out the window (for once it's perfect summer breeze weather here in OP) and wonder where my year went. If I ever wanted to ask the question, *can you finish an ironman on a longest run of 14 miles* I'll certainly be able to answer it this month. Yes, this month, that would be AUGUST, 2010.
11 months ago I stood in a tent in Canada, crying and asking PNF for a hug, as I explained how horrible 09 had been and she verified that obviously 2010 would prove inspiring enough that everything would be different.
No comments:
Post a Comment