Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Bike Barn

Let's smile for the crazy lady, this is gonna be a long weekend.
co2 cartridge? tube? nutrition? we have it ALL.
I was there at 8:55, along with smiling employees and a few other triathletes.  These folks know what they're doing.  I pulled up and a handsome guy grabbed my bike asked me what he could do for me and how I was doing.  I launched into a story about photographs or something, but by the time I left 15 minutes later all of my issues were resolved, and the place was filling up.  I'll be happy if i don't have to return tomorrow or saturday, but something tells me if I do, these folks will make it all right.

Ironman CA tattoo, anyone? right across the street.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new tattoo. What's it look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like all those IM tattoos that show up at the pool, except it has a maple leaf around it.

    ReplyDelete